Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our anniversary and my birthday

Our 17th anniversary was the 6th of August, but knowing we would not be in the same state to celebrate we decided to celebrate early. We went to the temple and then out for lunch to have a beautiful afternoon together. Jason got me a beautiful gift.

I had received a Cross pen and pencil set from my mother's boss for a graduation gift in June of 92. I lost the pencil to it in the summer of 2008 at the park. Then this spring my pen got lost at church. He replaced the set for me. He picked one a little different and had it inscribed with Eternal Best Friends.


Rachel watched the kids and while we were gone they got a little creative.

It was a wonderful way to celebrate 17 wonderful years. Thanks to Jason and the kids!

My birthday was celebrated down in Oregon. My mom surprised me and took me for my first ever pedicure. I really enjoyed it. And my toes looked so pretty afterward.

And of course we had chocolate cake!

My kids did the addition of the writing. They found the 3 in gramma's stash but couldn't find a seven. But it tasted great.
The evening of my actual birthday I went out for dinner with Amy Mitchell and Kristi Child. It was so great to catch up with my friends and spend time with them. I'm looking forward to the next great year of my life.

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Your kids are amazing! The card and cake are absolutely precious. Congratulations on 17 wonderful years!

The Chamberlain Family said...

Glad you had a great BIrthday. Did you know we have the same anniversary? I dont remember knowing that! Congratulations on 17 years!