Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hundred days of school

Caleb's class celebrated the 100th day of kindergarten on Feb 13th. They made paper hats on Friday that had to be decorated with 100 things by Monday. We chose stickers. Alphabet stickers, sea creature stickers, car stickers, happy face stickers, and hole reinforcer stickers. He did a great job of counting to 100!



Caleb also lost his first tooth on the 12th! He is only my second kid to lose a tooth before first grade. Rae, Nate, Ann and Jar all waited until first grade to lose a tooth. Darik lost his first tooth in pre-school and Caleb did it in kindergarten. I point this out only to highlight how much I appreciate and notice that each of my children are individuals.

I love each unique personality and am so grateful for each of them in our family. They each have their own strengths and weaknesses and bring a wonderful spirit to our family. I love these kids!


He lost a second one a few days later. I forgot to take a picture on the first lost tooth (but the tooth fairy arrived on the first night, so we're going to call that a win) so this series shows the two huge holes in the front of his mouth.


What a cutie he is!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh my goodness, loosing 2 teeth within a few days. He's a cutie.