I have no pictures to go with this post. I may try to scrounge some up but, truth be told, there aren't any on my camera. I'm not exactly sure what that means. I titled this post March Madness but only because I can't believe that it is already the 17th of March, where has the month gone?!
We had a change of plans on Friday the 26th of February and the family didn't make it to the science fair. Jason took Anna, Jaron and Darik to check out their displays and those of their friends but the rest of us ended up in different locations. I helped out a friend with some babysitting, Rae was gainfully employed for the whole day (3-10) and Nathan helped fill in the gaps with Jason's excursion to the science fair. So we forgot to take pictures of those. Then we sped right into March.
We've been busy with basketball for Rachel. Practices started the 16th of February with games beginning the 3rd of March. So far they have only lost one game and Rachel has made a few points. She's a great defensive player and loves to pass the ball to "the girls who are a much better shot than me."
Payday was the 10th and with the routine of paying the bills I discovered that there were some fraudulent charges on my American Express card and got to spend a few hours getting that corrected. I have to say that AE was so great to work with. They took care of it quickly and with no hassles, yeah. But it still took time to get it worked out and a few hours like that are not easily recovered.
Feb 22-26 and March 1-5 Jason and I managed to get up early (5:45) and walk for half an hour every morning. Then colds hit, hard! Jason was sick the 8th and 9th and then I felt kind of crummy the 10th and 11th so there was no walking that week. We started out good this week though and were out the door early both Monday and Tuesday, even though it was dark. We missed it this morning but we'll squeeze it in this afternoon with all the extra light!
We survived the time change fairly well. Church at 1 last year was so nice on the "Spring Forward" morning. But we made it there by 8:55 Sunday so I was pretty pleased.
I'm hoping to have some more posts by Sunday, we'll see how that goes.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment