Let's remember I'd spent the whole day at the beach and had focused on letting her get ready for the date so I look a little rough.
And with her daddy.
She had a great time and her date picked her up on time and made sure she was home by curfew. His name is Tod and he's a good friend of Rachel's. They doubled with another couple and the four had a good time. Tod's mother drove because while he's 16, he doesn't have a license yet. And even if he did have his license, the law states that new drivers can't have anyone not related to them in the car for the first six months of driving. So these newly dating teens will still have moms and dads driving them for a while.
2 comments:
I cannot believe she is dating! She's all grown up now, and looking beautiful. Where has the time gone!?!
Rachel is so cute! Sounds like a fun first date :)
Post a Comment