Sunday, January 17, 2016

October 2015

October 2, homecoming activities, brought to you courtesy of Anna.

Friends and mums, a Texas tradition.

Out to dinner with the same group of friends. No dancing for them but they had a great time dressing up and eating out.


A picture of Nathan showing us he's missing something. A drink and a burger was the not-so-subtle hint here.


October 17th was the air show over at Ellington. It is very expensive to attend that here in Houston ($25/person ages 10 and up and $10 for those under 10.) so we didn't go. But we heard the Blue Angels performing and ran outside to see if we could catch a glimpse. Jason let the kids crawl up on top of the garage to look for them. I couldn't get any pictures of the planes but the kids had fun up there for a few minutes. Anna is the photographer, again. *Sarah had been trying on Halloween costumes when we heard the planes.


Anna loves to capture the beauty of early morning seminary and the sunrises she sees.


Anna also loves to take pictures with her friends.


October band pictures:


October 21-24 Jason went to Washington DC for the annual IAPLA CLE clinic. When not in classes he had a great time seeing some of the sights. The picture of the National Cathedral is from his hotel room.


October 28th was "wear your jersey to school day" and the two little ones wore Jason's old high school jerseys to school. It was so cool for them and even neater because the 28th was Jason's birthday. I had to work and so we celebrated quickly after I got off work, kind of a late celebration like mine was a few months earlier. And no pictures either. Next year we'll get it together. Ha!


The 31st I worked but the Jae and the kids had a lot of fun without me. It was a very rainy day but the family still managed to get in some trick-or-treating. When I got home from work I still found bands of kids roaming the neighborhood as the hardest rain had finally stopped about 6:30pm.

A pi sign, for pumpkin pie.

Peter Pan,of course.


Snuggling afterwards on a drizzly October day.

No comments: