Anna was baptized the 24th of May and we are happy for her. This was taken on that day and shows the whole family. Not a bad shot considering there are 9 people to coordinate looking the right direction. So, this seemed a fitting picture to make my first attempt at picture attachment.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Anna's baptism
Anna was baptized the 24th of May and we are happy for her. This was taken on that day and shows the whole family. Not a bad shot considering there are 9 people to coordinate looking the right direction. So, this seemed a fitting picture to make my first attempt at picture attachment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great family picture (yeah! you figured out how to add them!)! I haven't seen a picture of Caleb in ages and I'm shocked at how little he looks like your other boys at the same age (at least from what I remember).
Keep the posts and pictures coming! (It gets hard to stop once you get going with it...)
What a beautiful family picture!!!
Post a Comment