Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sarah


So here's a pretty good shot of Sarah. This was taken a month ago, so she's a little bigger but just as cute. She can roll from back to front now and weighs 15 pounds 2 ounces. She does not roll from front to back because she believes that if she moves her legs and arms enough she'll either crawl and catch up to her brothers and sisters OR take flight. =) Either way it has to be better than laying there on her back, staring at the ceiling, waiting for someone to enter her field of vision. She squawks and gets sooo excited when we acknowledge that she's communicating.

4 comments:

Heather B said...

So precious!

Cherisa said...

All right... Now you're just showing off. And where's the picture I fixed for Mom??? I'm totally offended! ;)

Steven and Stephanie said...

She is so beautiful!!! And you know I think Claire had that same exact outfit!!

Cherisa said...

Ok... So now we're hooked with the multiple posts in one day and now nothing for a week? Whatever will we do?!?