Sunday, June 29, 2008

Videos

Here is a link to a video of Rachel, Nathan, and Anna's Summer Recital.

Soon Jason will show me how to put it directly on this blog. =) That's how I hope to do future videos. Keep your fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Cherisa said...

Excellent job on both the post and the kids' recital!

For adding video clips directly into the blog I recommend downloading Google's Video Uploader program. It's a lot faster than loading directly into your page. If you need help, you know where to find me (probably better than anyone else does)!

Cherisa said...

All the kids did great but let Rachel know I really liked her song a lot! Very pretty! And I'm jealous of her skill (sad but true).

Bromileys said...

Yeah! We have thoroughly enjoyed the blogging world and are excited for y'all to be a part of it. Nice piano work! Your family runs like a well-oiled ship!

Steven and Stephanie said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I am so happy to be able to keep up with you all. We all miss your family so much, my kids talk about your children all the time and ask when we can go visit the Lindhs. Thanks for signing up and I can't wait to see your family.

Heather B said...

Wow!!! I have been blogging for over a year and haven't figured out how to do video yet!! Way to go!!