Sunday, July 6, 2008

Birthday season



Yes, I know, Darik's birthday was a long time ago. But I can't leave him out. We just finished "birthday season" but it seems unfair to not include him just because his was so much earlier. He turned four on January 13th. We had the Mallonee's over to celebrate. Their fourth born son is about the same age as Darik and they went to pre-school together this year. He got a Cyber-stompin Optimus Prime action figure from us. He also celebrated at school and brought birthday cookies. Four is a fun age and he's loving it.

Of course, Sarah's arrival February 18th added to the birthday parade. Then there is a break before the real fun starts. On April 7th Caleb turned 2. Again, family party with a cake and a present from mom and dad, a dragon from Imaginext which walks and growls and flaps its wings. He was very happy.

2 comments:

Heather B said...

What fun! I SO love birthday pictures, they're SO exciting!!!

Unknown said...

Did you ever think we'd use words like "cyber stompin Optimus Prime" and "dragon from imagintext"?