Monday, July 21, 2008

We're on vacation!


So we left our home Friday afternoon and headed for Yakima. We made it all the way to Ellensburg before Sarah freaked out! So we stopped for a little over an hour and spent some time running around Central's campus. It's been a while since we'd been there. It has grown a lot!
We spent the night in Yakima and left the next morning to visit the Lindh family reunion in Mossy Rock, WA. We spent all of Saturday catching up with Jason's aunts and uncles and even a cousin and her children. We had a great time. But I forgot to take pictures there. Being new to blogging I forget to take my camera with me. I had it packed away and didn't use it. Saturday night we traveled down to Portland. Sunday we went to church and relaxed. My grandfather from California came to town last night. Today we went to OMSI. We had a great time. We were there from 9:30 to 2. The kids were played out. Then after dinner tonight we took the kids to the pool to wear them out properly. Worked like a charm. Will keep taking pictures.



6 comments:

Heather B said...

Great post!! And I can totally relate to the forgetting of the camera, that was me a year ago :) Now I practically sleep with it :) And LOVE the matching shirts, we've talked about whether or not our family is large enough yet to be ding that when we travel, apparently we are, because as soon as I saw yours all in orange, it made total sense!! We're there! Have a great vacation!! When do you return? Jason returns late THIS SATURDAY night!! Can you believe it, we're almost there!!!

Cherisa said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could be there... When are the kids going to revolt and start rioting when you make them all where ORANGE t-shirts? :)

We also need to talk about red-eye removal... Windows has a pretty easy program. (I know, I know... It's a wonder you're blogging at all! But we must have standards!)

Cherisa said...

Hmm... Maybe I should check my spelling before I chastise the lack of photo editing. I DO actually know the difference between "where" and "wear"!

Unknown said...

Hm, time to send Risa to english classes...

So, where is the OMSI picture of Sarah?

Steven and Stephanie said...

Ah, I am glad you are all having a wonderful time!! I think it is a great Idea to have them all in the same color, I wish we would have done that when we went to diffrent places in Colo. this summer. I think Caleb is starting to look JUST like Jason, like he just spit out his carbon copy. We miss you guys.

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

well it looks like you guys had such a great time! can't wait to see you so we can swap vaca horror stories.