Friday, February 20, 2009

First day of wrestling

Nathan started wrestling on Wednesday night. He will have practices on Mondays and Wednesdays and will start matches on March 7th. He seemed to enjoy himself but I wonder if he was having too good of a time. He smiles a whole lot and he doesn't have a very aggressive personality so we'll see how this goes. The redhead he is sparring with is a friend of his from church. They were both excited to see each other because they didn't know the other had signed up to do this.



2 comments:

Cherisa said...

It looks like Nate was having fun! But I still think wrestling uniforms are some of the weirdest out there. What weight is he at? Be careful he doesn't start practicing his moves on anyone at home... Remember- I dated a wrestler or two. Some really knew how to get themselves into serious trouble!

Heather B said...

Hey, I recognize that red-head too :)