Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bits of Stuff

Anna has a science project due on Wednesday. She and Jason worked on it for several hours yesterday and completed it. She had to have a simple circuit of electricity. She designed a farm theme. She has a barn with light and a windmill both run by a battery. We went and got some green felt and some farm animals to make it look even better. Hope her teacher likes it.


Jaron was student of the week this past week in class. This means that he got to show some pictures of himself and some things that are important to him to his class on Friday. The rest of the students got to interview him and then write a letter to him after all the questions were over. He did a great job of presenting. Jason, Darik, Caleb, Sarah and I got to be there to watch how well he did. I'm including a few of the pictures he chose to take to school because of their importance to him.

Doing gymnastics.

His broken arm at age 2.

First day of kindergarten.

Winning a LOT of tickets at Chuck E Cheese in Iowa.

Holding Sarah when she was 6 days old.

Our family at Silverwood.


One of the many things I like about Jason is that the calendar doesn't mean much to him. If he feels like doing something special he doesn't wait for an important date he just does it. Last night I sent him to the store to get a few things to complete dinner. We had made lasagna together and he went to get the bread and salad. He came home with roses! Doesn't matter that next Saturday is Valentine's Day, he just felt like it and did it. I sure do love him!

2 comments:

Cherisa said...

What a nice treat for Jaron! And some cute pictures, too.

Anna's science project looks interesting... Did the school provide the wiring materials? Maybe she can come check our wiring whenever we manage to find a house!

Heather B said...

Oh, what a nice post! Anna's project looks wonderful, and I love the pictures of Jaron! What a nice thing Jason did, it's wonderful to have a sweet husband.