Then we went over to the new Convention Center for the Motorcycle Show. We walked around and looked at all the different type of bikes and let Jason try some on. He found one he really liked, but at $9,799 it's not happening any time real soon, sorry babe. This was a dreaming show, not a shopping show. But I will agree he looked mighty cute on that bike.
He even convinced me to try one on. It was a little pink thing. You can see by the look on my face that it doesn't matter how small or how pink it is, I won't ever be found on one of these!
2 comments:
At least you made it out of the house! Was Jae disapointed by the lack of Red Lobster?
I agree... You do NOT belong on a motorcycle of any size (well, I guess one of those stationary ones on a carousel might be ok but other than that, no!).
What a fun night! And I agree too, you don't belong on one of those :)
Post a Comment