Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happenings of 12/5-12/11

This week was calm enough for being any given week in December. Jason and I continued working on our gifts to the children in the evenings. We had Rachel and Anna home sick with a stomach bug on Tuesday, scouts that night, YM/YM on Wednesday. Wednesday I had my last Middle School Science Curriculum Adoption Committee meeting which went well. We finished evaluating the third curriculum and decided which two will be used to pilot this winter.

Jaron had a concert at school on Thursday afternoon and evening. I went to the afternoon showing and Jason attended the evening while I took Anna to urgent care for Strep testing. She's positive - oh Joy! Cub came down with it Friday morning and Jason went in to be tested that afternoon. His rapid came back negative but they called on Sunday to say they were prescribing antibiotics for a positive growth. Nathan went camping with his troop Friday night, in the cold and snow and had a great time, silly boy.

No comments: