Monday, January 31, 2011

Technical difficulties

If you keep up on this blog at all I know you've been sorely disappointed in my performance of the last two months. I have tried several times to post in the past and all the drafts are saved. However, I am having some problems with the pictures. They are not uploading to Google photos. I have close to a hundred pictures and can't get them up to Google photos to make loading them into the blog easier. I'm not sure what the problem is exactly but I'm working on it. Just wanted you to know.
Lanae

4 comments:

EvieMae said...

Yes, I have been sorely disappointed in you lately. Thank you for finally addressing the elephant in the room. ;) You're so silly, Lanae! I hope you get it figured out soon. Love you, Ev

Anonymous said...

Good to "hear" your voice even without any pictures. Gotta love technology!

Nichole said...

glad to know that you haven't abandoned the blog! Hope you can figure out the tech stuff soon!

Anonymous said...

Give me a call some time about it. We had a similar problem and our fix may work for you too.