I'm having to do the Basic Uploader, meaning 5 pictures at a time. It's painfully slow but I had another project to work on on the computer and could chip away at it in order to make this post. Hope it's enjoyed!
Living Room
Entry Way and Hallway Upstairs
Upstairs Bath
Girls' Room (gotta love the Twilight posters)
Jaron and Darik's room
Nathan and Caleb's room
Our bedroom and bathroom
Kitchen and family/play/t.v room
"Dining" Computer room
Laundry room shares a wall with the garage, to the left, and the tv room, to the right
And that is our house. As you can see, there is still some work to do on it but we're getting there. Our room is the last to get attention but that's life. We're doing well here, the kids are making friends quickly and Jason's busy at work. What more could a mom/wife hope for?
7 comments:
What a beautiful home! Glad all are well and things are settling down a bit. Have a great day!
Congrats on the new home!! I can't wait to buy our first home within the next year... it's about time :) Where are you guys now? Still in Washington? Looks like you've had a lot to keep you busy- your house looks great!
Wow, you have done alot of work since I was down there. Love the girls room with the shelves. That was a great idea. You have been busy. Everything looks wonderful. Now time to relax, (lol) and enjoy your new home. Love you all.
Such a beautiful home! Looks like you are getting settled fast. Not surprised though...you worker bee. Miss you!
this is not your house!! it is way too clean.
Jenn, you're right, I had to move some boxes in each room to take the pictures. =) But they remind me what I'm trying to achieve. Wish me luck in making my dreams a reality.
Looking great! You are accomplishing a lot quickly, true to form. Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment