Saturday, February 12, 2011

Christmas 2010

Because Christmas is so far gone I am just going to attach the link for the pictures of the big day itself.
"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there."
From December 2010


The week around Christmas was good. Rachel won tickets in seminary class for the BYU/Gonzaga women's game. She was sick the night of the game and had intended Jason and I to go on a date to watch it. But she wasn't feeling good enough to watch the kids so Anna and I went together. BYU lost by a lot, big surprise, but we two had a good time.

Sunday the 19th after church the kids were hanging out in the basement. Sarah fell asleep next to Anna and her hands were so cute I had to take a few pictures.

Not to be left out...gotta love the grin.


Christmas day night, the kids enjoying their gifts from me and Jason.


A sight we saw in Reno while searching for a home to rent. Wild horses come down from the hills and roam the neighborhood. We did not choose a home in this neighborhood, but not because of the horses.


Root beer floats on New Year's Eve with cousin Megan.


Please look back over the last few posts because I've finally caught up! Yeah me! Some are out of order from the ones you've already seen so make sure to keep going until you get to the November posts.

No comments: