First we went sledding again. This time I remembered the camera, yeah me! There was a cute bunny sitting in our backyard so his/her picture has been included for your enjoyment.
It was rather bright out that morning, but no wind like there was on Saturday. This crazy weather allowed for 38 degree days which led to a little bit of melting each day but it gets down to the teens at night. It was a sledding hill which was a bit more icy than on Saturday. Some bruises were accumulated on this trip that we managed to escape on Saturday. The hill was slick enough that some children chose to "sled" in their snow clothes and not go as fast as sleds allow.
After a hard ride.
After sledding we went home and showered and changed. Then we headed down to Carson City. There is a train museum there that we wanted to take the kids to. Unfortunately, it was experiencing upgrades and routine maintenance so most of the exhibits were not available. But the few we got to see were fun and there was no admission because of the inconvenience.
Then it was off to Costco for a shopping trip and lunch. We had a good afternoon. Stopping by the Chocolate Nugget on the way home was a nice treat where everyone got a little bit of chocolate for dessert. We came home and hung out, played games, watched TV, did laundry and took it easy. I did take Rachel to get her hair cut and thinned. It sure makes a difference to have it thinned out. It looks cute.
3 comments:
Wow! My cubbies would LOVE that museum! What a cool looking train! You guys have so much fun!
So I'm scrolling through the sledding pictures when I come across the one of you but think, "Hmm... I don't remember any of their kids looking so much like Lanae..." Took a minute to realizer the sleddder was actually you! :)
Looks like fun! We're not quite to full sledding age yet (Devin thinks we're trying to kill him by puting him on a sled) but I'm hoping that by next winter we'll be out having fun, too.
Good job with the posting! Who'd have thought you'd be posting more often than me!?!? :p
Looks like you have as much energy as ever! Thanks for sharing all the pics- you guys did a ton on Presidents' day! I thought that by the time the train museum was done you'd be going to bed for the night, but then you went to lunch! All in a days' work eh? You are astounding!
Post a Comment