Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bits and pieces of January 2011

Sunday morning the 2nd of January Sarah cut her own hair. It came out looking like bangs so we left it to go to church because she did it 10 minutes before walking out the door. I made it official that evening.



Caleb's artwork.


January 7th, wild turkeys in our neighbor's yard.


On the 15th Rachel, Nathan, Anna and I had cleaned the house with the help of friends all morning long. Thank you to those who helped clean and to Andrea for watching the other 4. That afternoon Jenn and I got together for our last scavenger hunt at Cabela's.


We spent the nights of the 14th and the 15th at our Bishop's house. We appreciate their generosity. It was sooo much better than camping out in an empty house.


Darik's birthday was the 13th. Our house was completely packed by that afternoon and Jason was leaving the next morning. The movers were arriving the next morning to load the truck. To celebrate we went out to Red Robin, DTL's choice, but I forgot to take pictures. When we got to Reno we had a "real party" with a cake and grandma Lindh. We also celebrated Sarah's birthday at the same time since grandma was with us.
Sarah is sad she couldn't help with the candles, this was the second take, she'd done it the first time.

No comments: