Friday, February 18, 2011

Learning new things

On Feb 1st the lesson at Young Women's was how to put on makeup correctly. The next day I was asked to go buy some of the "necessities". One trip to Wal-Mart and $50 later she has all the tools to make this a daily reality. Some days she does and other days she doesn't.

She's got a great head on her shoulders. She likes how it looks but sometimes doesn't have the interest to put it on. Her reasoning is that people should like her for what she is on the inside, not what she puts on the outside. What a good kid! But she does look pretty when she puts forth the effort.

3 comments:

Cherisa said...

I've always thought Rae was lovely but, yes, the makeup is a nice change!

Nathan said...

She is beautiful either way.. can't believe that she is so "grown-up" now!

Nichole said...

"Nathan" is Nichole Clark, in case you didn't make the connection- I can't figure out how to get it under my name and not my husbands!