On Saturday, Jan 29th we took the kids to the park because it was 55 and beautiful.
Then on Feb 7th I took them to a different park after school to play because it was such a pretty afternoon. We had the whole park to ourselves and had a great time playing together.
See that Sarah's abandoned her shoes and socks.
And that brings us to last night. Wednesday and Thursday were late start days at school for about 1"-2" of snow. It started back up again yesterday afternoon and last night I took these (not very good) pictures.
And now for this morning. School has been canceled so a 3 day weekend just became a 4 day weekend and we're kicking it off with Sarah's birthday today.
Kind of missing the snowblower and the ability to put the van in a garage. Sweeping that thing clean is not fun. We are grateful that the driveway is much smaller than in Spokane and that it is downhill, not uphill, to clean it off.
1 comment:
Wow, what a change! I loved the pictures on your next post of Sarah in her princess dress in the snow!
Post a Comment