My sister came to watch the seven kids because we didn't have enough time to drive up and back and we didn't have enough money to fly all the family. Thanks to Caryn for her willingness to hang out with our wonderful children while we returned to support Forrest and Erin on their special day.
I didn't take a lot of pictures but I wanted to share the best ones I had.
A couple of handsome guys.
Selina, Jenny, and Nicci with Bill and Mike in the background, waiting for the bride to arrive.
Will, Forrest's best friend, Forrest and Linda.
Waiting for Erin to arrive.
This is my favorite picture because you (I) can totally see his love for her all over his face. He had this expression the entire ceremony.
Mr. and Mrs. Lindh, at last!
Hugs around afterwards.
Introducing the newest Lindh sibling(in law) - Erin!
We decided not to have pictures with spouses, except Erin, because Joseph, Nicci's husband, couldn't be there. So Ryan, Mike and I took pictures.
Neither of these pictures is perfect. Bill is hiding in the first one and Jason has his eyes closed in the second. So my suggestion is to look at them both, close your eyes and imagine them as one picture with Bill visible and Jason's eyes open.
There, now how did that picture look? =)
When we got home I took the copies of Selina's photos and had some printed up to make a photo mat for their wedding certificate, like I did for Nicci and Joseph a while ago.
I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.
It was great to visit with a few of our friends when we were back in Spokane. We wish the visit could have been longer, 2 days is just not enough, but we missed the kids and Jason needed to work and we're very grateful for that. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment