I took about 20 little videos but I'll only post a few. They take "forever" to upload. The still pictures are blurry from all the movement and poor lighting but they add to the feeling of the movement.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Family Home Evening
Rae was in charge of the activity for Family Home Evening last night. She chose dancing. She taught everyone how to do some of the fun dances that she does at Stake dances. You can see participation was high with the exception of the father figure. He likes to do freelance style so he just enjoyed watching.
I took about 20 little videos but I'll only post a few. They take "forever" to upload. The still pictures are blurry from all the movement and poor lighting but they add to the feeling of the movement.





I took about 20 little videos but I'll only post a few. They take "forever" to upload. The still pictures are blurry from all the movement and poor lighting but they add to the feeling of the movement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! What a great idea:)
Post a Comment