I love action shots but I'm afraid I broke one of the very rules I was trying to teach Rachel, no butt shots.
This one was a little uncooperative as you'll see in the next few pictures of him.
Then I caught this picture which led to the following ones.
I even got into it a bit.
On a bummer note, Darik woke up complaining of an earache. At noon he mentioned it again. I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. A 7pm visit to urgent care should tell you how well that worked. He had pus coming out his ear. Now, it's been a while since he's had infection but it's still so not fun for him. He had been really good-natured all day despite the pain but it's just no fun with pus draining from one's ear. We got him some good antibiotics for inside and outside his ear so we should have this thing licked pretty soon. He's doing fine today.
2 comments:
those are some great action shots! love the one of Sarah. she puts you all to shame. next time you need to wear your tutu too.
Very cute! WE have a week to go as you know!!!! Then we leave for the Trek for a week. Wish Rach was coming! Miss you guys! So, what is your callings? How does it feel not to be the Primary President anymore? I have been wondering these things....and still havent gotten around to ask you...so there! Now i have asked.
Post a Comment