There were so many sledders that the big challenge was taking pictures without being taken out. I only got a few shots in before being almost wiped out, so I gave up.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
President's day snow fun
On President's Day we all had the day off from work and school. The youth of our ward had planned a trip up to Mt. Rose to go sledding. All the families in the ward were invited. So we joined in the fun. The activity was planned from 10 to 2 but we figured the littlest ones would make it about 1.5 hours and we were right. We left by noon but had a great time. My pictures aren't the greatest, keeping track of my own kids in a group that large was difficult.





There were so many sledders that the big challenge was taking pictures without being taken out. I only got a few shots in before being almost wiped out, so I gave up.
There were so many sledders that the big challenge was taking pictures without being taken out. I only got a few shots in before being almost wiped out, so I gave up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment