Friday, March 30, 2012

IHOP and contacts

Jason had to travel to Seattle on the 18th through the 20th of March. I decided that if Jason got to eat out on Monday night, we should too. Now I know that if he worked out of town on a regular basis this couldn't happen but seeing as it is an infrequent event, it worked for me. While waiting to be seated the kids sat down, inadvertently in age order. They said we should take a picture for Jason, to show him what he missed.

Sarah's a little squirly so Rachel grabbed her.

It's so much fun trying to get seven people to all look happy, at the same time.


We missed having dad with us but we had a good dinner, and I didn't have to do dishes! As I was paying for our meal the waitress/cashier asked if they were all mine. You already know how that conversation goes so I'll spare you the details but it involved a big smile and a sincere, cheerful, "Yes!" on my part. She then went on to say how well-behaved they were. I was happy for the compliment. I love my kids!


More softball.


Nathan got contacts last week. He could only wear them a few hours at a time until he did the follow-up appointment on Tuesday. Here's his "new" look.

No comments: