Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cherisa and Malcolm come to visit

So on Saturday we headed to Galveston to hang out at the beach. This time we brought a larger shelter than an umbrella (that I scored on sale) and got to stay longer. We got down there much earlier than last time and were able to get a good spot. By the time we got tired of the beach it was getting really hot and lots of people had showed up so it was a great day. Cherisa took great pictures. I didn't wear my brace because it was too hot but I was still on crutches.

Four hours of work produced an elephant, a turtle, a whale, and an octupus.

What a great day!

On Sunday Cherisa and I drove over to Sugarland in the morning to visit our grandmother. Then we got back to Friendswood in time for Church. Afterwards we chilled and had a good evening. Then Risa had to leave in the morning. It was wonderful to have her come down and visit us. Thanks for making the time for us Ris! And for sharing your cutie patootie with us.

No comments: