Monday, August 3, 2015

June 2015

So, like in May, we kick off the month with a birthday. Rachel's 19th birthday was Tuesday June 2nd. It was a pretty chill day but we did manage to have a small celebration that evening. Sisters wanting in on the action.


After last year's gift we decided to scale it back a little bit. =)


School got out on June 4th and we finally had time to let Anna get her hair cut. She had been wanting it for a while and we gave her a gift certificate for her birthday to have it done but it didn't happen until June. Some before pics:

During:

After:

She really likes how much lighter her hair is and how much easier it is to take care of. We think she looks pretty cute, too!

On Saturday morning the 6th we left for Disneyworld. We returned home at 11:57pm the 13th. There will be a separate post for Disneyworld.

Monday the 15th I had onboarding for my new job and Jaron started band camp. He went every morning from 9:30-1:30. However, camp got cancelled on Wednesday due to some insane rain and flooding this area was experiencing. On Friday night we went to his concert and the whole family was able to attend.
Before his performance, good pic of Jaron, but I was talking. (There was another taken a few moments later where I look happy and Jaron is out of focus. See how a mother sacrifices for her child?)

During the concert:

Afterwards they let us take some "action shots" closer up on our kids.

You have to pay close attention to this kid.


Caleb got to attend Cub camp from 3-8pm the 22nd-26th. I forgot to take any pictures but I can assure you he had a great time! I got to be a Den Walker for the whole week so I was there to witness how much fun he had that week. We met up with our troop every day at 2 at Kroger and I drove a van full of boys over to camp and then spent the entire afternoon/evening supervising them as they moved from activity to activity. We usually got home about 8:45 and boy, did we sleep well!

Nathan's 17th birthday was June 27th. Work schedules, cub camp and Nathan leaving for scout camp on the day of his birthday dictated that lunch celebrations were called for, a few days early. Mr. Gatti's it was this year.

A new sticker for his car, it was exactly what he asked for.

Some presents on the day of his birthday as he was departing for camp.


Nathan's high adventure was June 27th-July 4th. I have attached an album of the pictures he took that week.
High adventure

Anna did a "mini mission" from 7pm Thurs the 25th to 7pm Sunday the 28th. She had a fabulous time serving as a missionary for three days. It gave her a first hand look at what Rachel will be doing for the next 548 days. She served with Sister Aygin and Sister Robinson.


And that was the month of June for you.

No comments: