So I stepped out onto the porch today to see these ingenious kids...
They sure make me laugh.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The comings and goings of a very busy family of 9. With 7 kids ages 20, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, and 8 we have a good time around our home and we're loving life, every minute of all the ups and downs.
4 comments:
Looks like fun!
Catching up on posts, and had to comment! The trips look like so much fun and you all look great!
I remember doing that as a kid. Why swing in a straight line when you can go in circles? :)
Happy birthday week, Lanae!
Oh my goodness, what kids will think of.
I know this has nothing to do with the pictures but I wanted to wish you and Jason a HAPPY 15TH ANNIVERSARY TODAY.
Post a Comment