Monday night we headed to Red Robin's to celebrate his birthday. We had a great meal and then Caleb was serenaded by the RR crew.
His desert.
Being sung to.
The rest of us got to split a piece of mud pie. It was a fun evening.
Tuesday was preschool and he was in charge of snack. He desperately wanted cupcakes so I cleared it with the teacher and brought those. Here he is after class with his birthday crown and the leftover cupcakes. (The little girl in the background is Audrey, a friend of Sarah's that I look after every day.)
Snow coming down on Tuesday.
Wednesday was the big day itself. We had a fairly routine day and then he got to pick dinner (homemade chicken noodle soup with biscuits) and then we had cake. I tried, unsuccessfully, to use up two half-full tubes of writing gel. You can see the end result. There wasn't as much green as purple and it was very runny. But he didn't seem to care.
Then time for presents.
Happy birthday little man! We love you!
2 comments:
Glad you had a fun Birthday Caleb! You little cutie!
Wow! A Thomas tricycle? So neat! How did I get to be such a bad aunt that I never send your kids cards anymore? Geesh! Write me off! That's it!
Happy Birthday Caleb!
Post a Comment