Saturday, April 10, 2010
Jaron's soccer game
Jason took Rachel and Nathan up to Elmer City to help with some fun projects up there. Fun = cutting down trees/bushes and burning them. That left me to take the other 5 to the soccer game. Anna did a great job of helping me watch after Sarah, Caleb, and Darik. I got to watch some of the game. Jaron even scored a goal, in spite of that they lost. Here are some cute pictures of the afternoon. After all the rain, sleet, snow and hail we had this week we got beautiful sunshine for today.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the play equipment in the first picture but don't you hate playgrounds with little teeny tiny rocks for ground cover?! Drives me crazy! I'll take wood chips any day!
Glad you found the right field! :P
Congrats on the goal, Jaron!
Post a Comment