Friday the 30th and Saturday the 1st was Time Out For Women. This conference comes to Spokane about every two years. I couldn't make it last time because it came just a few weeks after Sarah was born. I got a few friends together to attend with me because group rates are always better to pay than single rates. =)
The theme for this year was Infinite Hope. It was taken from the 13th Article of Faith which states, "...we believe all things, we hope all things, we've endured many things and hope to be able to endure all things...". I thought the talks were great and so uplifting and fulfilling. I didn't know then what immediate trials were coming my way but the talks have been such a comfort and help to me since then. I'm so glad I was able to go and to attend with great friends.
2 comments:
Holy Posts, Batman! I read them all but can't comment on all...
Nice to see some pictures of what's been going on. The Lindh family certainly knows how to keep busy!
Glad you got to go-- thanks for finding me that ticket for Fri., too!
How in the world do you manage to blog on top of everything else??!! You are Wonderwoman.
Post a Comment