Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jaron's 8th birthday

Jaron's 8th birthday party. We held it on his actual birthday, the third of May. We invited friends to go with us to Jump and Bounce. Three kids from school were able to attend along with the Mallonee family. Then we headed back to the house to barbecue hamburgers, have a pinata, eat ice cream and cake, and open presents. We had a great evening with our friends celebrating Jaron's arrival to our family.


Rachel was the camera "man" for the party.

After dinner opening presents




This has nothing to do with Jaron's birthday but on Thursday Jason and I looked out from the back deck to see this.

Caleb kept singing, "I'm pushing my sister, I'm pushing my sister." It was soooo cute, it really warmed our hearts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The part with Caleb singing "I'm pushing my sister" could go one of two ways - glad it was this!