Waiting for our turn on the cable car.
We at lunch at Bubba Gump's at Pier 39. It was delicious and fun.
What you can't see is the Ghirardelli sign in the background, drowned out by the sun. We had Ghirardelli ice cream as the desert for that day.
View point of the Golden Gate Bridge. This was the only day we would see it. It was too overcast on Thursday and misty/rainy on Friday.
As you saw in earlier pictures I brought our older camera with us as a backup. I wish I had remembered our battery charger too. My camera started running low so I had to switch to the other. Unfortunately the ISO setting had been messed with and some of the pictures taken with that camera came out fuzzy. But they are the only ones we have of this event, the Duck Tour.
If you are ever in a new city that offers these tours I can promise that they are worth the money. Our kids had been walking all day long and at 4pm we caught the very last tour of the day. It took one hour and 45 minutes, traffic was bad, should have been 1.5 hours, and got to see some great sights and learn a lot about San Francisco. They each got a turn at driving in the bay.
Then we headed back to the hotel and slept really well. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment