Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Softball ends and a full moon

Softball ended with a winning game on May 5th. Here are a couple of pictures after that game. Rachel had a great season and was voted "Best Offensive Player" by her coach and "Most Inspirational Player" by her teammates. Her coach spoke very highly of her talent and heart and is expecting her to make Varsity next year.



As a side note, she was inducted into National Honor Society on the 15th and two others from her team along with her. These are some truly talented young ladies that she works and associates with.


Then on the 6th there was a beautiful full moon that I took a few pictures of. I was too lazy to get the tripod for the slower shutter speed pictures so they're a little fuzzy. I have a friend who says the most beautiful part of Nevada is the sky. I happen to agree with her. We have beautiful sky viewing here.

No comments: