Thursday, May 17, 2012

Track season 2012

Track meets were held the 26th of April, the 8th of May and the 15th of May. Due to budgets being as they are there are only three meets for middle school track athletes. It makes it hard if you have to miss any but I was able to attend all three. I helped at the first one, for 3.5 hours, in the 47 degree cold. The other two I got to enjoy a little more because the weather was nicer and I was able to leave as soon as Nathan finished.

His two events were the mile and the long jump. He worked hard and had a better season than last year and really improved himself.

First meet: Don't let the picture fool you too much, it was stinkin' cold this day, hence the pants and long-sleeved shirt. The wind here in the Sierra's can be brutal. But he worked hard and finished strong.


Second meet:Waiting for his race to start with one of his friends.



Third meet:


No comments: