Friday, June 15, 2012
Nathan's birthday party.
Yes, I know Nathan's birthday isn't until the 27th of June but we held his party the 7th because I figured that getting ahold of people once vacation had started might prove to be difficult so we did it early. Friends came over for pizza and cupcakes and then I took them to EZAir to spend an hour bouncing around. They had a great time hanging out together. Two of his friends bought him a sash and tutu that said birthday princess as a joke and he was sort of a good sport about putting it on for the pictures.




























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A whole 2-liter of diet Root Beer? Who are you people???
When I stopped at Papa Murphy's to pick up the pizza I gave those kids cash and told them to go choose 3 2-liter pops. That was one of the ones they came back with. Along with Cherry 7-up and Orange soda. I would never have chosen that myself. =)
Post a Comment