On Friday some of the girls from church surprised her by decorating her bedroom for her birthday.
Rachel's 16th birthday was Saturday the 2nd. She decided to hold her party this coming Friday, after school and finals are over. So after Darik's game I took her shopping for some new dresses. Old Navy was having a sale and she found some cute outfits. Later that evening she attended a party for the kids in her seminary class and had a good time there. (Another reason she postponed her birthday celebration.)
On a rather tangental note, I recently saw a picture of Scout Willis, daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis. With two attractive movie stars as parents you'd think you can't go wrong. But I don't think their daughter got a very good deal. In contrast, I have to say I think the DNA Jason and I each contributed turned into a very attractive young lady. She obviously has other great talents and characteristics, and to be fair, I'm sure Scout does also, but I think Rachel is so pretty, in spite of my bias. Happy Birthday Rae!
2 comments:
I can't believe it! Crazy, and Nae you are right, she is absolutely beautiful!!!!! Well done Mom and Dad.
when did our kids grow up? oh, and i saw that pic to....and thought the exact same tihng!!
Post a Comment