Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rachel's band concert

Rachel's last band concert was Thursday night. Darik had a game that night and Anna had gymnastics so one of us had to stay at home. Jason had a headache so I was elected to attend the concert and he transported Darik and Anna home from each of their events.

I really enjoyed the concert and they played four songs. I took some video clips but they are the same length as Anna's so I'm going to have to find a different way to post them. After the concert was over I found out from the band members and director that there had been some serious mistakes but as an audience member it wasn't obvious. When all the instruments were loaded in the van to head back to the high school we headed out for a treat. It was a good way to end the season.

No comments: