


I'm not sure this is considered helping much...



November 4, Rachel voted for the first time ever! Way to do your civic duty, baby!
November 15, Caleb attends a birthday party at a go-cart place and gets to drive with Jason.

November 16, first fire ever in our fireplace.
November 21, just because I like chocolate cake and we have great kids to make it for me.

November 22, a walk at the park with some of the kids. I think Rachel took them there while Jason was at the temple with Nathan, Anna, and Jaron.









Meanwhile, on the other side of town...
That evening my parents came to town to spend the Thanksgiving week with us. Our kids have the whole week off from school and I had no tests but I still had homework and two clinicals, night shifts at that, to accomplish. Jason took some time off work to spend with the family. He took them golfing on the morning of the 26th while I slept after a shift.














And afterwards we went to the zoo.



Thanksgiving Day! Gramma Goodloe and Uncle Kent came for the big day, as did Jarrelle and Jason.



On the Friday following Thanksgiving we went down to Galveston Island to visit the Lone Star Flight Museum.

Then we went to Buster's Ole Time Photos and had a great time dressing up and taking pictures.
And no visit to the island is complete without beach time.

Saturday we went "hunting" for a Christmas tree. It was a beautiful day for tree farm cruising. The picture of the kids all gathered together is caused by a snake. =)




Playing while the tree was being prepped for the trip home.
No comments:
Post a Comment