Thursday, October 15, 2009

Illness




Nathan was sick Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon. He only made it through half a day of school on Tuesday. Back to normal by Wednesday. Darik was sick Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, and went back to school on Wednesday. Jaron was sick Mon, Tues, Wed, and is back to school today. Caleb and Sarah got sick on Tues and are still sick. No sign of it, yet, in Anna or Rachel. Here are some pictures of Caleb and Sarah taken Wednesday as they were fighting this yucky bug. Sarah really takes comfort from the sling when she feels like this. Wish she was a little lighter though. On a good note, no abdominal problems. Just high fever, headache, sore throat, and cough. Runny noses for the littlest two. I'm having so much fun being cried at all day long by the youngest set.

3 comments:

Cherisa said...

Poor babes... Poor Mom! Though I have to say Sarah and Caleb photgraph cute even when they're sick!

Heather B said...

SO sorry!

Anonymous said...

I feel for you! The bug is running rampant in Ankeny too. So far I am healthy, knocking on wood!
Take care of yourself.