Saturday, October 31, 2009
Trunk or treat
Friday night we had a trunk-or-treat at the church building. I decided to brave it with the kids by myself. I left Rae at the van to hand out candy and I took the other six around to the other cars that were participating. Being on my own I did not take the time to take individual pictures of the kids. But I managed to remember a group shot at the church in the parking lot. Rae had a cool Native American dress made of genuine leather and hand beaded. Nathan was a skeleton, Anna was a witch, Jaron was a dragon, Darik was a red Power Ranger(yes, just like last year), Caleb was Frankenstein and Sarah was a clown, just like Rachel was for her second Halloween. They had a good time and were really well behaved. I'm glad I made the time and effort to take them. For a new twist on things, Nathan was the one to hold Sarah instead of Rachel.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the costumes. You did good Lanae taking the kids and getting a group picture.
Post a Comment