Saturday, October 16, 2010

Odds and Ends

Nathan had another race on Thursday. He finished 18th out of 20. But we're so pleased for him because this training has been very beneficial. He was tested at the mile during the first week of school. He did it in 9 min 11 sec. He was retested again yesterday and did it in 7 min 36 sec! That's an improvement of 17% in just 4 weeks, way to go Nate!


Some of Caleb's most recent art projects. He had this past week off from preschool due to conferences and evaluations. He's ready to be back to school on Monday afternoon.


Sarah and Anna were eating breakfast together the other morning and Rah was looking too darn cute along with Ann. So I snapped a few pictures.

Not the best of Rah but Ann looks great!

1 comment:

The Chamberlain Family said...

Nathan! That is such a time improvement, I am impressed! GOOD WORK! I bet you end up being a really good runner! Lanae-you did a beautiful job today singing! your voice is so beautiful and clear!