
Drinking his "wolf milk" in preparation for becoming a Bear.

Getting his badge from dad.


A few days later I had to take Darik downtown to the pediatric ophthalmologist. His office is on the 18th floor and so we took a few pictures to show you one view of downtown Houston.
Jason has three sisters and one brother, Forrest. Forrest's wife, Erin, gave birth to their first child, a daughter, named Menolly Grace, on February 20th. As a baby gift I put together a picture frame for Menolly's birth certificate. I have so much fun making these! And I think it turned out pretty well.
Congratulations to this beautiful little family and welcome Menolly Grace Lindh!
*As a side note, I was a tiny bit disappointed that Menolly wasn't able to be born on the 18th. It would have been so cool for Bill and Linda, who only have two sons, to have each of those sons have a daughter born on Feb 18th. Even cooler was the fact that the elder son's daughter was his last child and the younger son's daughter was the first child. But it wasn't meant to be and I'll just keep working on getting over it. ;)
1 comment:
That frame turned out SO cute! I love it! Great job! And of course, congratulations to Darik!
And in a side note, I can't believe the Easter Bunny went to all that work! Schmuck didn't bring us any baskets. Sure, he threw some eggs around the yard, but now when I see what he does for your family, I'm filing a complaint. :)
Post a Comment