Wednesday, July 8, 2015

April 2015

My last and comprehensive final was April 2nd. I still had clinicals through the 15th but all the bookwork was completed on the 2nd. So it was pictures on the last day and then out to lunch to celebrate.
At the school right after the test with Lauren, Megan, me, Jarrelle, Melissa, Becca and Adriana.

Out to lunch with those of us who carpooled to the island. From left to right it is Adriana, Jarrelle, Nicole, me, Sonia and Megan. Sonia commuted from Lake Jackson so she never drove with us but she is a good friend who we enjoyed hanging with on campus and whenever we had clinicals together.

Our class picture:


Caleb's 9th birthday was April 7th. He wanted to go out to a different McDonald's with a play structure than the one Sarah picked. When we got home we picked up the mail and found this.

Rachel's mission call arrived!

So we called a few close friends and invited them over that evening to watch her open her mission call after she arrived home from work. It was an overwhelming and exciting moment to hear her read the words declaring where she would labor for the 18 months of her mission.


But then we returned to celebrating Caleb's day!

My four youngest being goofy on Caleb's birthday.


April 11th was Mormon Prom, a formal dance held for our youth ages 16 and up. It was put on by a different stake and so the kids had to travel to north Houston and Jason drove several couples up in our van while I put in my time at another clinical. Nathan took his good friend, Christina Hodson, out for the date and they had a fabulous time!

Rachel helped them out and did the flowers for the both of them.


Headed out for dinner together before meeting up with the rest of the crowd to carpool up north.


I asked Nathan if he wanted to go to Clear Springs Prom and he declined saying, "I had a great time at Mormon Prom where there's no drinking and no music with bad lyrics. Why do I need two proms?" So I guess that solved that!

April 15th, being silly at pack meeting.


April 18th, a school project and some selfies.


April 20th, a family walk.

No comments: