Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Graduation weekend

With all three sisters in town for the "big day" we decided to take some family photos, visit our grandma CoyNell, and see alligators. (Y'all should be familiar now with how much I adore the alligators.) Most of these pictures are self explanatory.






Mothers epitomize selflessness, as evidenced by this picture. This is a really good photo of Anna so I am including it, to my own detriment. We were walking, we were talking, 'nuf said.
As I said before, Ris has a great camera and knows how to use it well. I can never get these pictures with my camera.
And then home for pizza and just hanging out as a family. Cherisa and Caryn had to fly home the next morning and it was hard to say goodbye after such a short visit but I was so glad they came out. Celina left Monday morning and Mom and Dad took off on Tuesday morning. It was a great graduation weekend!!

No comments: