Sometimes it gets a little warm in March so a swim feels great!
March 14th, out for shakes after my shift at Texas Woman's Hospital.
Monday March 16th we hit the Houston Rodeo! I thought I took more photos than this but I can't find them, so this is all you get, sorry.
The STAR of the show!
Jason got to go with Jeff Carico to one of the rodeo shows earlier in the month (4th) and these are his pictures.
Stopping by the mall on the 18th.
On the 19th Rachel took the seven kids out to Froberg's to pick strawberries. They had a great time and brought home lots of yummy strawberries.
Thursday evening of the 19th Nathan and Anna headed down to Galveston for Stake Youth Conference through Saturday afternoon. On the 20th Rachel took the younger kids to bowl.
Live armadillo sighting on the 4th of March. We see lots of armadillos down here except they are usually dead.
This one was at Jaron's school.
No comments:
Post a Comment