Then on Saturday evening our church also had a small carnival with pretty much the same venues. Costumes were donned again for this. More candy, cupcakes and cookies. And now we're free to go trick-or-treating on Friday. The kids really want to go so we'll see what the weather is like and how we're all feeling. We're all battling colds here so we'll keep our fingers crossed.
Nathan went as an army man.
Jaron was Bumblebee from Transformers.
Darik was a red Power Ranger Dino Thunder, notice the "scales" on the costume.
Rachel found this darling triceratops costume for Caleb at Value Village.
Anna went as a witch/Elpheba. For those familiar with the musical Wicked, she was Elpheba. For those unfamiliar, she was a plain old witch.
Rachel went as a fairy. For those who recognize the dress, yes, it was a formal I wore, as a junior in high school. She looked very pretty in it.
And not to be forgotten, Sarah was too big for the pumpkin outfit that most of the other kids wore for their first Halloween. Darik missed out on it too I think because his birthday is also during the winter, not late spring like the first 4. But we had this cute outfit no one else has worn so Minnie Mouse it was.
4 comments:
All the kids look great and I love Caleb's triceratops outfit! What a great find! I'm surprised the kids can get away with that much face paint for church, though. Our ward asks for "limited" face paint.
And HOLY COW on "Rachel's" dress! I absolutely remember that dress! I (1) can't believe you still have it and (2) can't believe Rachel fits it at 12. Though, I think that says more about what a scrawny kid/adult you were/are than anything about Rachel. Did you try it on, too? I bet you can still get it zipped, you loser! [Yes, that's envy seething through.]
P.S (Or would it be P.P. for Post Post?) Good job with getting the pics uploaded into Picasa and all the classy spacing on the post! It looks great! The tehno phobe is improving... You'll be texting people in no time!
I love the outfits the kids picked out for Halloween. They look like they are having a lot of fun with them.
Happy Halloween
AWESOME costumes!
Post a Comment