So, Sarah has decided that crawling is getting old already. She has moved on to a new skill of pulling herself to stand and any object is fair game. If she can grab it and use it to leverage herself, she's there. Here are a couple shots of her standing. I found her at the bottom of her highchair the first time I figured out that she could do this, as no one was around to help her.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Sarah's standing
So, Sarah has decided that crawling is getting old already. She has moved on to a new skill of pulling herself to stand and any object is fair game. If she can grab it and use it to leverage herself, she's there. Here are a couple shots of her standing. I found her at the bottom of her highchair the first time I figured out that she could do this, as no one was around to help her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uh uh... Looks like you're going to be chasing another biped soon...
Congratulations on seeing the world from a different vantage, Sarah!
Wow! I can't believe it! Weren't you like just pregnant with her? :) She's getting big so fast! Logan is only two months (right?) younger than her and is no where near standing yet!
Post a Comment