I've been trying out new font sizes and types. So here's another post to do that. Jason took Rachel to see Phantom of the Opera. It was her first time and Jason's second. I've seen it once before marrying Jason and once with him so this made it "even" for us. Rachel had a great time. Jason bought her a t-shirt and a songbook and she is picking out notes on the piano as I type. Yes, she got to skip school to go. She just got her mid-trimester grades and she has 5 A's and one B so I think this won't hurt her. A great day all the way around for her and her dad.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Phantom of the Opera
I've been trying out new font sizes and types. So here's another post to do that. Jason took Rachel to see Phantom of the Opera. It was her first time and Jason's second. I've seen it once before marrying Jason and once with him so this made it "even" for us. Rachel had a great time. Jason bought her a t-shirt and a songbook and she is picking out notes on the piano as I type. Yes, she got to skip school to go. She just got her mid-trimester grades and she has 5 A's and one B so I think this won't hurt her. A great day all the way around for her and her dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome that they could do something so special together!
When? Where? How did I miss this bit of information??? Did she LOVE it?
By the way... I like sans-serif fonts better than the serif fonts (Times New Roman is a serif font and Comic Sans is a sans-serif font) on blogs.
What a wonderful Daddy-Daughter date!! Jason took me to see Phantom before we were married, it was so good!
Very cool. I saw my first Broadway touring show in the 4th grade--Les Miserables. What a great way to bond with my mom, as well as develop and appreciation for literature, music, and the arts in general.
Post a Comment